Friday 4 March 2011

Audience Profile


Name: Rebecca grape
Age: 17
Occupation: Student but works in new look
Hair Colour: Browny/red
Eye Colour:  brown
Favourite Music:Vampire Weekend, mumford and sone and the wombats
Buys her clothes at: Topshop, primark
What she does in her spare time: goes to gigs, studies towards herA-levels, goes out with friends and enjoys spending time with the family.


5. How did you attract/address your audience?

I tryed to attract my audience by using a young female on the front cover as my central image. This attract young people as she s young herself and also she is a good looking girl so this would attract boys you have a second glance at the magazine. I also used dark heavy makeup on her and added a black leather jacket to show connotations of 'Rock' Therefor by them getting drawn in by my main image.I used a good variety of coverlines on the front cover I chose artists/bands that I knew the audience would like but I still made sure it fitted in with my genre. I have done this so the audience would be interested in buyin the magazine.
 The use of colour is another way I tried to attract my audience with; I have used a consistent colour scheme which my audience chose during the questionnaire. I changed some colours when I handed my questionnaires out as then this shows that I have listened to them and not just looked past it and kept it there.



I used constent colours scheme throught out it, so I made sure  had the same colours on the front cover aswell as the contents. I have used a variety of images. This would attract the audience as they have a visual image to the gig of their favourite bands.
Once again I have used the same colours throughtout my magazine, as when doing my questionnaire thats what all my auidence liked the best out of it all. I have used the main image in the middle of the page and large so it stands out straight away and grabs your attention. Also the guitters the boys are holding connote music.
6. What have you learnt about technologies frm the process of constructing this product?
At the start of the course, we was told that we was not aloud to use copied photos so all my photographs were taken by myself. therefore every picture we used came from our own creative ideas.
I have also used new tools from software such as Adobe Photoshop and QuarkWPress
I have discovered new ways to use mise-en-scene effectively so that the image reflects the subject/text.
I have learnt how to use a still camera so that i capture everything in an image that i need to get the outcome i desire.
7.Looking back at your preliminary task, what do you feel you have learnt in the progression from it to the full product?
Preliminary Task


Actual Task

 Since when i started my first premineraly task the school magazine, I didnt know what I was doing when i first started as all the software was new to me and it was the first time I had used it.

No comments:

Post a Comment