Tuesday 5 October 2010

Lesson

In lesson today we made note's on how to use Quark because we would be using this programme to create our contents page for our school magazine. We made note's on the basics of it and then we had to open it up and get a new page up and name it.

Next lesson we had to finish of our front page of the school magazine, I have personally had problems with making my front cover, but i have now finished it and am moving on with the contents page tomorrow.

Photographs for school magazine


Also we had to go out and take photographs for our school magazine, I had to take a picture of my model holding a piece of paper pretending it to be here GCSE results.







These are a range of photographs that i tuck of my model posing for my music magazine.

No comments:

Post a Comment