Monday 8 November 2010

Planning production

I have decided on what will be on my main image of my music article, the genre is Indie/Rock. I have picked my model for the front cover,  I am still undecided on how Jodie will be posing on the cover but I have put some photos up on how i would like her to be posing but i still have not picked one. I know she will be holding a camera in her hand and she will be wearing rock cloths such as leather jackets etc..
 Cover lines of magazine
  • Pixie Geldof makes some NOISE! New interview!
  • Free CD
  • Autumn Albums Special!
  • Ozzy Osbourne '' I love it when sharon cooks for me''
  • Flashback (photoshoot)
  • Artic Monkeys.. Hottest band are back and ready
  • Rock Wardrobe

Contents
Regualr content;

Editors letter
Interview with Pixie Lott
Fans Forum (fans bring in letters)
Wardrobe of the month
Best new singles out this month
Puzzle me-Quizzes & puzzles
Hot or not? Celeb talk about other celebs
Bargians

Feature Content

Interview with the band
10 Best songs of the month
15 best songs of the year
20 best dongs of all time
Article on all the upcoming gigs near by
50 most memorable times of the music industry

Image for my contents page



No comments:

Post a Comment